Personal Identification Information
In general, you can visit Lister’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers, to sign-up for our newsletter, fill out a form, or to provide you with a subscription or avail our offers. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
You can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies, and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visitors to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Lister web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Lister or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information; our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
How we use collected information
Lister may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website & services
- To run promotions, surveys, campaigns, or other website features
- To send periodic emails like newsletters
- To send you information that you have agreed to receive like ebooks, whitepapers etc.
We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Lister may, if you so choose, send direct e-mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct e-mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each e-mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such e-mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Updating/Correcting Personal Information
If you want to change your personal information, or if you no longer want us to retain your personal information, you may request for updating, or deleting it by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Retention of Personal Information
Lister will retain your information as long it is needed to provide you services. Lister will retain and use your information to the extent necessary and permissible under applicable law to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements.
How we protect your Personal Information
Lister adopts relevant data collection, storage, and processing best practices & security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on its websites.
HTTPS is used for sensitive & private data exchange between Lister’s websites and it’s Users. However, no method of internet communication or electronic data storage is 100% secure. Hence we cannot guarantee absolute security in either communication or storage. If you have any queries regarding the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing your Personal Information
Lister does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Lister under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Lister communicate with you about offers from Lister and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Lister is acquired by or merged with another company.