Lister Technologies provides complete solutions to measure, analyze and predict your business performance through state-of-the-art Business Intelligence for breakthrough results.
Healthcare BI Solution
Are you looking to:
- Address information challenges in balancing cost and quality of healthcare?
- Reduce operational costs?
- Improve medical outcomes?
- Increase patient satisfaction?
Do you want to:
- Have your reports delivered on time?
- Migrate your reporting infrastructure?
- Improve your existing BI infrastructure?
- Get customized reports for your department?
- Are you confident with the quality of your data?
- Is data dispersed in different locations within your organization?
- Improve your existing BI infrastructure?
- Does this result in complications when you alter your processes?
- Do you need cost effective, 24×7 DBA services?
- Is data dispersed in different locations within your organization?
- Are you looking to speed up your database and report performance?
- Do you need migration support?
Introducing Enginuity – Performance Management Solution for Hospitals
Enginuity is an innovative Enterprise Performance Management solution framework for Hospitals. Enginuity is built on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Open Source BI to ensure reduced Total Cost of Ownership. Enginuity integrates disparate financial, clinical and operational data to provide decision support for managing Cost, Quality of Care and Patient Satisfaction.
Enginuity is a pre-packaged, yet customizable solution designed for rapid deployment within 90 days. Enginuity helps hospitals address the challenge of data integration and provide a holistic view for evidence based decision making.
- Optimization of costs and enhanced care
- Higher maturity levels in EMR adoption
- Modular and phased approach
- Data Integrity and Consistency
- 90-day implementation plan
Holistic Healthcare IT Solutions from Lister Technologies
Enginuity is a seamlessly integrated offering covering Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Patient Relationship Management and Medical Billing.
The Patient Relationship Management Portal enables hospital staff to stay connected with patients through various touch-points. The Portal also comes with an easy-to-use content management module and an e-commerce interface.
The Digital Marketing module helps hospitals track and profile patients on the internet. This provides intelligence for hospitals to deliver customized marketing messages ensuring that patients utilize your services.
The Medical Billing module provides healthcare revenue cycle management services including Medical Coding, Medical Billing and Accounts Receivables (AR) Management.
Is your IT department overloaded with the volume of report requests?
Does it take weeks and months to get a new report implemented?
Do you want your reports to look like this?
Lister Technologies offers reporting services that span across standard business reports and on-demand interactive reports. Our reports are designed to provide you with actionable information that is customized to help you make informed business decisions.
Lister’s end-to-end reporting services include:
- Reports creation
- Reports migration
- Reports maintenance
The Lister Advantage
Minimize report creation time & overhead
- Save time on creating and modifying reports
- Rapid report delivery model – Ad-hoc reporting requests met within 1 to 5 business days!
- Enable your IT Team to focus on core business areas by using our dedicated BI specialists
Enable better, informed decisions
- Ensure uniform information flow by enabling data formatting and retrieval across applications and technology platforms, presenting a single version of the truth
- Get the best possible visualization of your business data – We suggest and design reports that deliver information giving you actionable insight into your business
- Empower management teams with executive dashboards to gain an overview of specific business areas and drill down to any level of detail when required
- View reports via intranet, extranet or over the internet. We can create an online reports portal or integrate dashboard pages, reports and KPI’s into your existing portal. These reports can be securely accessed any time, anywhere using web browsers.
Leverage flexibility, ensure data security
- Database and platform independent – We can connect to virtually any data source such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Informix and develop reports that can be viewed in any operating environment
- Secure reporting environments – Role-based authentication and security allows you to present the right reports to the right person
Leverage Lister’s Value Added Services
- Get insights from business analysts to identify new KPI’s for reports
- Specialized reports validation – In addition to checking the accuracy of your reports, we also test the relevancy and completeness of information in your reports
Our reporting service help you respond faster and more efficiently to the changing business dynamics affecting your organization by delivering comprehensive reports on every function that impacts business.
Our BI consultants help you upgrade existing reporting platform to a more cost effective, better managed and scalable enterprise reporting solution.
Types of reports
We deliver the following types of reports:
We can design and deploy standard reports using key performance indicators typically used by your respective departments. This is done after an in-depth understanding of your business process and IT systems by our business analysts.
We work directly with your business users to process urgent requests for specific information. Our rapid response team can address these requests by delivering ad-hoc reports with an SLA of one to five business days!
- Understand business and reporting needs
- Data discovery, data analysis and mapping
Design & Development
- Data visualization
- Data access
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Quality assurance
Delivery & Deployment
- Web based reports deployment / email reports
- Access privileges / security architecture
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Release management and version control
Understand business and reporting needs
- We interact extensively with key stakeholders in your company
- Identify key performance indicators impacting your business
- Recommend an appropriate set of reports to help you monitor your business
- Profile the report consumers to generate and deliver role based reports
Data discovery, data analysis and mapping
- We understand your data infrastructure and identify the right source of data for your information needs
- Our proprietary tool help us understand and discover data and their relations in the reporting database.
Lister Technologies’ in-house UI experts ensure that the reports are intuitive by design. We also recommend and implement best practices in information representation. For instance, we suggest the use of a dual axis bar chart over a multi-series line chart if it can represent your data better. Our recommendations are based on statistic and scientific information.
We design the best method to make the data available for use in reports. For instance whether or not to use materialized views or index views.
Performance analysis and tuning:
We keep in mind the performance implications for your reporting environments such as choosing the right strategies to access large volumes of data and frequency of data refresh.
Our comprehensive understanding of data quality problems helps bring to the table specialized skills in reports testing. We ensure correctness of data and verify conformance of the visual attributes to the requirements. The completeness and relevance of information is also validated.
Web based reports deployment / email reports:
You can access your reports via web browsers and export them to standard formats such as PDF, MS Excel and CSV. We can automate report scheduling to generate reports and email the reports to a list of subscribers or publish to a shared network drive.
Access privileges / security architecture:
We understand security administration required to provide proper authentication and role-based authorization for users to access the reports in various reporting tools. We can also build a custom security layer to conform reports access to your organizations IT / data security policies and standards.
Backup and disaster recovery:
We recommend and implement administrative procedures to ensure a safe and reliable reports recovery.
Release management and version control:
Given the possible collaborative development environment with parallel streams of releases, we strictly adhere to the change management and version control practices.
SQL 2008, Oracle 10g,11g, Informix, MYSQL
Jasper, Pentaho, Business Objects, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service, Oracle Discoverer, Salesforce.com, Adobe Flex Charts, QlikView
We are current in terms of latest versions and tools
Our database management service manages your database throughout the application lifecycle. Our suite of service include design, development, deployment and management of data-driven application.
Our database management team has the experience and skill set you need to ensure high performance, security and availability of your database environment.
Our database management services include:
We assess, plan and execute data migration between different systems such as: moving data from one version of a database to another version, one database to another database, one application to a different application or different version of the same application.
We can address performance problems of differing complexities and severities to help you overcome performance bottlenecks relating to your database, report and web application.
- Gain access to a pool of experienced DBA professionals with diverse skill set
- Enjoy on-demand DBA support and ensure availability of your system
- Engage a fast, cost-effective, DBA-backed migration service for error-free migration
- Employ our proven migration methodology to identify and resolve problems quickly
- One-stop shop for performance enhancement of your database, web application and reports
- Improve utilization of your IT infrastructure with our performance monitoring and tuning service
- Get increased responsiveness for your business with high performance application
- Reduce risk of poor performance
Is your ever growing database affecting the performance of your application?
Does your current budget stop you from hiring more Database Administrators (DBAs)?
Does your database need a performance tuning NOW?
Lister remote database administration service can help you.
Database administration is a uniquely outsource-able component of your company IT operation. Its technical infrastructure-support role is well suited for secure off-site database management.
Lister Remote DBA provides managed database administration service for companies using Oracle, Informix and Microsoft SQL Server.
You can experience upto 40% cost savings over the alternative of hiring and maintaining a full time database administrator. With Lister Remote DBA service, you pay only for the level and extent of service you need.
Responding to outages during nights and weekends might leave you short staffed during normal office hours. Our Remote DBA experts monitor and maintain your database and system during US night hours, leaving your team free to concentrate on their duties during the day.
Daily review and recommendation for database care
Our database specialists proactively review activities and alerts of your database. After each review, you receive recommendation, comments and action items via email.
Our Remote DBA maintenance service decreases the chance of sudden failure since our team continuously monitors problem areas and fix them before they can cause down time.
We have certified DBAs who can analyze, recommend and optimize performance of your databases.
Customized database support
We can supplement your current DBA staff as well as support you with comprehensive database service. Our support packages are designed to suit your specific needs, 24×7 support or business hours coverage.
You can reduce the risk of lost system knowledge from departing employees as the business and process knowledge of your organization remains with us. More importantly, you do not need to wait for weeks or even months while a new DBA gets familiar with your databases.
Operating system support, monitoring and maintenance
Our Remote DBA team also has expert OS specialists in LINUX, UNIX, Solaris and Microsoft to help monitor and maintain the operating systems on your critical servers.
Database project work requires specialized knowledge
Your databases are supported by highly qualified and certified database professionals who are dedicated to your account. Our remote DBA team can handle some of the most complicated projects such as:
- Oracle 11g upgrade
- SQL Server upgrade
- Oracle RAC implementation
- Informix operation and
Lister remote database services include:
- Installation, upgradation, migration and configuration of database
- Support and consultation on database design for OLTP, OLAP and implementation
- Data warehouse development and maintenance
- Backup and recovery planning
- Space management and capacity planning
- Security check of the database
- Object creation and management
- Disaster recovery and testing
- Maintaining development and testing server
- Maintaining schema in production by using version control tools
- Dummy data creation for development and testing server
- Production deployment
- Database performance monitoring and tuning
- SQL / PLSQL analysis and tuning
We help organizations to release new versions of their products using our expertise in platform migration and data migration. We ensure that your migration project is executed on time with business logic retention, minimal downtime and maximum end-user transparency.
We help you plan and manage the product migration (data and processes) from an earlier version to the latest version.
Data migration process:
- Understand the objective of the migration
- Understand the existing platform, source of data, database structure, platform deployment details and interface with external system
- Understand the new platform and how the objective of the migration is met with in the new platform
- Create detailed requirement and specification
- Determine the conversion stages
- Map the process in existing platform and new platform
- Understand the difference between existing platform and new platform in context to data storage and retrieval and other set objectives of the migration
- Plan for one time bulk migration – migrating all objects, data and process from existing platform to new platform
- Plan for migrating delta, if existing platform and new platform are on production for some time until the old platform is retired
- Write custom scripts using stored procedure or any programming language as needed
- Prepare detailed test plan and case to ensure the migration is successful
- Listers data migration process mitigate your business risk
- Our time-tested data migration strategy maximize system productivity and
performance while minimizing disruption
- You have access to a full team of technically knowledgeable professionals and a comprehensive knowledge base of past data migration scenarios
- Field-proven migration tools, methodologies, and techniques
Our experience in handling application performance problems of differing complexities and severities can help you overcome performance bottlenecks in your database, report and web application.
- We understand your system performance requirement and the problem that you face
- The root cause affecting the performance of your system is identified, solutions are recommended to suit your requirement and available resources
- We then implement the solution and test the system performance to note the performance gain. This process could be iterative and the steps are repeated till the desired performance is achieved
Whatever the cause of bad performance – be it a poorly written SQL query or an inappropriate database design, or an ill-maintained database server – our team can resolve it for you. The following advantages enable us to serve you better and faster:
- Experience in working with database size as large as two terabytes
- Expertise in tools to monitor application performance and studying query plans
- A knowledge base of performance problems and solutions including best practices for writing SQL queries, procedures, database configuration and database design
Our service includes:
Database performance tuning
Our database experts can provide performance solutions in the following technologies:
- MS SQL Server
We understand the differences in the nature of OLTP and OLAP applications and provide an entire range of services for tackling performance problems in both:
- Feature-level performance optimization by checking transaction isolation level, database locking and contention issue, index utilization and query tuning
- Application-level performance optimization by implementing normalization and partitioning
- Database-level performance optimization by maintaining up-to-date table/index statistics, performing table/index de-fragmentation, data archival and customizing database configuration
- Report-level performance optimization by query tuning, employing derived reporting table, indexed or materialized view, resolving locking problem and rationalizing temporary table usage
- Application-level performance optimization by implementing dimensional modeling, de-normalization, indexing and partitioning in the analysis database
- Database-level performance optimization by maintaining up-to-date table/index statistics, table/index de-fragmentation, distributing data across files and files across drives, parallel processing, evaluate and recommend CPU upgrade, evaluate and recommend Memory upgrade, server upgrade
Report performance tuning
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Report performance tuning
- ASP .NET based web application
- The performance of the system is improved resulting in increased user productivity
- Faster response time of your applications
- Efficient use of technical infrastructure. Reduce the need for expensive hardware upgrades
- Scalability to support increased load – more users, data or features
- Timely access to reports for critical decision making
Does the same data from your accounting application and sales application differ in value?
Do you have problem in integrating data from multiple applications?
Do you want to combine all enterprise level data into an ETL data warehouse?
Our ETL development service is the key to consolidating this data and delivering an information infrastructure that meet your strategic business intelligence (BI) initiative and reporting requirement. We take quality centric approach to the design and development of ETL and Data Warehouse to ensure that reliable data is delivered at all times.
Our agile development methodology is well suited to support the changing requirement of your data warehouse that evolves with change in your business process. We specialize in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 DTS and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Service.
Learn more about our process:
- Understand the requirement of the ETL and data warehouse
- Study source system and application in alignment with business goal
- Understand the data model and the data warehouse architecture
- Review and understand data quality requirement
- ETL development: Process specification
- Understand requirement and provide design specification for:
- Error logging
- ETL component specification
- Understand requirement and provide design specification for:
- Data extraction & movement
- Data staging
- Data cleansing & transformation
- Data loading
- Metadata repository
- ETL security
- Create and validate ETL architecture
- Develop processes for ETL
- Create ETL components
- Unit testing & Integration testing
Our ETL development service enables you to aggregate data from multiple sources. The combination of Lister’s ETL and Data warehouse service gives your reporting system the power to respond faster, and not compromise the performance of your transaction servers.
If you want Lister to help you with ETL development and Data Warehouse implementation, please contact us today by clicking here to fill out our business inquiry form. One of our sales representatives will get in touch with you within 1 business day.
We design dimensional databases that seamlessly integrate with your ETL, reporting and analysis tools. You can leverage our expertise in designing and implementing data marts and enterprise data warehouse. We can build star schemas and snowflake schemas for subject areas within marketing and operations.
We work with market leaders in healthcare, education, event management and telecom industries and bring excellent domain knowledge to the table.
Our dimensional modeling team can help you:
- Integrate your analysis database with OLAP and analysis application
- Preserve historical business information for easy retrieval
- Model analysis database to resemble business process
- Build a robust data platform for your analytical or reporting system.
- Improve performance of reporting system by introducing an analysis-friendly database design
The dimensional modeling team comprises of experienced business analysts and database architects who work with you to understand your business and quickly translate your analytical requirement into a logical dimensional model. They implement the physical model taking into consideration the operational requirement of the ETL, reporting and analytical system.
Our dimension modeling service include:
- Defining dimensions, identifying dimension attributes, conforming dimensions, implementing surrogate keys, strategy for handling slowly changing dimension and indexing dimension attributes
- Defining fact table, its grain, measures, attributes, implementing partition, indexing fact table attributes and designing strategy for incremental loading
- Conforming dimension and fact in existing data mart to build data warehouse
- Capacity planning and sizing for dimensional database
- OLAP standard database design makes it easy to integrate with OLAP application
- Ability to support highly unstructured analytical processing
- Consistent, standardized and uniform representation of data
- Fast and easy access to historical business information
- Improved production system and reporting system performance
- Simple database maintenance
- Easily perform change impact analysis and enhancement
Poor data impacts profitability. How is the quality of your data?
Does the information on your report look incorrect?
Do you have problems matching and tallying figures across reports?
We can help….
The cornerstone of sound business decision making revolves around having access to accurate and timely information. Without it business leaders are left with intuition, prior experience and little else.
Accuracy, completeness, consistency and timeliness are the chief measures of data quality assurance. Our data quality service is centered on improving these metrics so that the data promotes optimal performance of the business system and support the systems’ reliability.
We have helped our clients to achieve data quality by reorganizing their jumbled customer information. We have also identified and assessed data quality assurance problems like matching sales figures between the data warehouse and source systems.
We can ensure the ongoing accuracy and integrity of your data by:
- Parsing, cleansing, standardizing and linking data from different systems such as CRM, ERP and other legacy sources or 3rd party databases
- Maintaining clean customer data i.e. De-duplication of customer data, verifying email addresses and other contact details
- Checking whether the data in your analytical system is accurate and consistent with those in you transaction system. For example, checking product inventory figures between your data warehouse and inventory system
- Ensuring attribute, column and relationship completeness of your data. For eg. We can identify if customer phone numbers are missing in most of your records and recommend corrective measures
- Auditing your ETL log and user complaint of data problems, ensure effectiveness of existing data quality rules and formulate new data quality assurance procedures
Data quality assurance process
- Understanding business’s need and data infrastructure
- Receive data quality assurance requirement from business
- Agree on approach to validate data quality improvement
4-Step data quality assurance process
- Define - set data quality standard and expectation
- Measure - identify current data quality level and assess gap
- Analyse - analyse root cause for data quality problem
- Improve - provide solution for data quality problem and monitor effectiveness
Define data quality assurance
We first identify major analytical requirement such as:
- Sales revenue
- Production cost
- Marketing cost
- Inventory level
- Customer satisfaction
- Operator efficiency etc
- Identify factors, such as customers, products, and locations affecting each metric and rank them by criticality
Measuring Data Quality
We run the data quality check for each data quality dimension. We then:
- Quantify the deviation and variance
- Categorize the deviation and variance for severity and highlight the impact
Analyzing Data Quality Variance
We find the root-cause for each deviation and
- Group the root-cause based on origination and isolation level
- Arrive at problem statement
- Rank problems based on estimated data quality improvement for each one
Improving Data Quality
For each isolated problem, we list the possible solutions and choose the best one based on feasibility. We look for a solution that:
- Is least intrusive to the user and source system
- Help system performance
- Can address multiple problems
- Is predictive in nature
- Is adaptable and extensible for newer requirement
- We continuously track data quality improvement and assess solution effectiveness
What are the benefits?
- Clean, accurate and usable data for your business
- Improve company’s wide decision making with better data quality
- Compliance with regulatory policies
- Build valuable data asset for reporting, analysis, & mining
- Optimize operational efficiency with an ongoing data quality assurance process
- Reduce the cost of doing business through more efficient applications
If you are interested in Lister’s data quality assurance service, please contact us today by clicking here to fill out our business inquiry form. One of our sales representatives will get in touch with you within 1 business day.